- The extent of surgery; for example, large implants may be more difficult to place in naturally small-breasted women
- The amount of time that anesthesia is required
- The type of implant; silicone implants are generally more expensive than saline implants
- The incision approach (inframammary, areolar, or transaxillary)
- Placement of the implant (over or under the muscle)
Dr. Marin provides our San Diego breast augmentation patients with more specific cost information after a thorough, in-office consultation. To formulate accurate pricing, Dr. Marin will need to examine your anatomy and gain a clear understanding of your cosmetic goals.
Breast augmentation surgery represents a considerable investment in a person’s appearance and sense of well being. The effects of breast augmentation surgery can last a decade or more, and the vast majority of patients are satisfied with the results of their purchase. Because the positive outcome of breast augmentation surgery is so long lasting, many patients feel more comfortable paying for the procedure over a period of several months. Still others prefer to pay the complete sum all at once. At Marin Aesthetics, we try to accommodate all of our patients’ needs, so we accept various forms of payment for breast augmentation surgery.
- Cash and checks: For those San Diego patients that want to pay breast augmentation costs in full, we accept cash and personal checks at our office.
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards at Marin Aesthetics. If you have an existing no-interest or low interest credit card, it may be a good idea to put the cost of treatment on the card. We always recommend that patients check the terms of their credit card agreements to ensure they are aware of any changes or penalties that may be applied.
- Health care financing: CareCredit is a reputable health care financing company that offers credit to those who wish to pay for medical services. The application and approval process is simple and quick; many patients apply in our office and find out how much they are approved for within moments of submitting the application. CareCredit offers no-interest and low interest financing for periods ranging from six to 24 months, depending on the current promotion. They offer longer payment plans at higher interest rates. Visit the CareCredit website and use their payment calculator to estimate what your monthly payments would be based on their promotional and basic plans.
- Health insurance: Health insurance does not cover the cost of breast augmentation surgery unless it is being performed for reconstructive purposes (such as after breast cancer or as the result of disfigurement or injury).
San Diego Breast Augmentation Costs
If you are interested in undergo breast augmentation surgery, we invite you to schedule your consultation with Dr. Marin at his Del Mar office.6:33 AM