Because most cosmetic surgery isn’t covered by insurance, we at Marin Aesthetics in San Diego accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards. Breast lift costs range from $5,500 to $7,500, depending on the exact procedure and technique you select. We know a breast lift can be an expensive procedure, so we also offer medical financing through various providers. We’ve seen that increased financial flexibility with various financial options allows our patients a range of options that best fits their needs.
One health care financing provider that we work with, CareCredit, is a great option for helping patients finance cosmetic surgery procedures. CareCredit offers financing for health care services and has a long history with cosmetic surgeons. They have many options including six to 24-month financing terms and convenient repayment plans. For some plans, as long as you make your payments on time, the loan will be interest-free. For more information about CareCredit, please feel free to contact our office. We would be happy to provide you with more information.
If you are not interested in financing through CareCredit, there are a lot of different and creative ways to cut back in order to save money for your procedure.
Here are some ways to cut back:
- Don’t spend any money for a week. Every time you’re tempted to spend frivolously, count how much you would have spent. Then save it and add up the total. Chances are, you’ll be surprised by how much you’ve saved for your procedure.
- Perhaps you go out to eat a few times during the week? Maybe it’s a $3 or $4 a day coffee habit? Make the decision to take a long-term look your spending and saving habits, and start putting that money away for your surgery.
- Watch a movie on Netflix instead of going to the theater. Savings from a few movies a month adds up!
- Cook at home. It’s healthier, cheaper, and more fun.
- Allocate 5 to 10 percent of each paycheck and have it automatically sent to a flexible savings account for your surgery.
- When grocery shopping, replace name brand items with in-house or store brands. It’s possible to save hundreds, even thousands of dollars a year with this approach.
- Use coupon sites to save money on every day items such as food and hygiene products.
Following these tips can save you thousands of dollars a year! Think of it as re-allocating your money and spending smartly. This is a great way to not be overwhelmed by paying for your breast lift surgery.
San Diego Breast Lift Costs
Contact Marin Aesthetics in San Diego to schedule a breast lift consultation in which you can learn more about costs and financing options.7:13 AM