San Diego plastic surgeon, Dr. Vincent Marin, has just been inducted to the RealSelf Hall of Fame. The RealSelf Hall of Fame was announced last week to honor board-certified doctors who have consistently showcased their commitment towards patient education. Over 1,000 aesthetic doctors in 402 cities worldwide have been honored as a RealSelf Hall of Fame Awardee.
The RealSelf Hall of Fame
Since 2011, RealSelf has annually awarded the RealSelf 100 and 500 awards to doctors for their consistent contributions to the community. To honor the distinction given to these doctors, RealSelf has launched the RealSelf Hall of Fame, which seeks to promote inductees on the digital community and social media.
Hall of Fame inductees are required to meet strict eligibility standards that include:
- Garnering at least one (1) RealSelf 100 or 500 award
- Garnering a substantial number of high rated patient reviews
- Showing a commitment to user/patient education
- Ensuring users/patients make confident and well-thought decisions about their aesthetic concerns through answers and before & after photos
Inductees were ranked on the number of awards received in the last eight years. Repeated winners received a special designation among their peers:
- Elite Inductees (Top 1%): Have received over four (4) RealSelf 100 and 500 awards
- Superior Inductees (Top 5%): Have received three (3) RealSelf 100 and 500 awards
- Distinguished Inductees (Top 25%): Have received two (2) RealSelf 100 and 500 awards
Dr. Vincent Marin on RealSelf
“It is truly an honor be among the first inductees to the RealSelf Hall of Fame,” says Dr. Vincent Marin. “RealSelf is a valuable resource for patients seeking answers to every aesthetic concern imaginable. This has enabled the site to foster a truly unique community of patients and aesthetic doctors.”
With over 42,000 profile views, Dr. Vincent Marin has established himself as one of the Top Contributors on RealSelf. He is classified as a Five Star Doctor with sixty-three (63) user reviews and over two thousand expert answers.
*The content in this blog is developed to spread the awareness towards plastic surgery. Our blog is not intended to serve as a replacement for an actual in-office consultation with Dr. Marin. As such, the information within this blog reflects the unique cases of our individual patients.